SAP BO Tips:
- Get a clear view of your current/previous project's architecture and the issues you have come across in your projects.
- Be ready to explain a scenario where you have faced complex issues and the methodology/approach you followed to overcome the issue.
- Highlight your approach in some issues which led to performance improvements.
- Be specific with your tool versions and the features specific to the versions.
- Be aware of the limitations of each reporting tool and how well the tool can integrate with various sources.
- The interviewer wants to know how well you know about SAP BO (Reporting tools – Webi, Lumira, etc.,) and the sources (datawarehouse, SAP BW, etc.,).
General Interview Tips:
- Be confident and be positive in your approach.
- Start your conversation very enthusiastically.
- The interviewer – architect/developer/manager always wants to check your technical knowledge and see how interested you are with your new job.
- If you don’t know the answer, say that you have never experienced the issue before, please don’t get tensed.
- He wants to see how positive you are and how energetic you are for the job.
- There is nothing wrong in saying “No”.